Observer Plush Queen Mattress and Foundation Set by iComfort
Click to change image.
Save this to your wish list, and you will be notified when it becomes available.
Get it how and when you want it. Preferred scheduling and delivery costs available at checkout.
- Prep and assembly of your furniture. Except on "Ready to Assemble" merchandise.
- Professional set-up and placement in your home.
- In-home service for repair or replacement of defective items for one year.
- Free shipping to local stores. Option selected at checkout.
- Convenient pick-up times.
- Ability to designate a friend or family member to pick up for you.
Dimensions: Width: 60'' Height: 25'' Depth: 80''
Sleeping on a Cloud.
Gel memory foam keeps you comfortable and cool.
Super pillow top is superbly comfortable.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Aggravates Back Pain
- Does Not Conform To Body
Comments about iComfort Observer Plush Queen Mattress and Foundation Set:
I bought this to replace my ten year old mattress which was a memory foam mattress with inner springs. It looks great and when I sat on it in the store I thought I had found a great replacement. I have fibromyalgia so a good mattress is crucial to sleeping deep enough to avoid migraines and limit stiffness as well as pain. This mattress is not a great replacement. After two weeks, I realized that it was not going to conform to my body or get any softer. I have not been able to sleep well and my body is hurting so badly that I wake up crying. If you are looking for something that helps combat stiffness then this is not the mattress for you. If a hard mattress is preferable, yet does not feel like concrete, then you are good to go.